The last few days.

Founding grounds of ACG.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Azref

The last few days.

Post by Azref » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:08 pm

These last few days have been rather difficult for the entire Cliffs of Dover community and it is time for people to calm down, look back on the actions of both sides and talk more civily about what has happened.

Things have been rather heated and because of this, words have been said that have damaged the future of Cliffs as both a simulator, product and a community of like minded souls.

When people get threatened for no reason with legal actions and are banned from forums with no reason given, tempers flare and people do things they aren't proud of.

In my eyes, by Buzzsaw coming to the ACG forums with, at first, i felt genuine sincerity to help the community with code and try and put light on some myths within TFS, things could have been very different from the outcome we actually have. Instead Buzzsaw has accomplished the exact opposite and alienated members of the community and destroyed his reputation and that of TFS.

I personally believe it is time to let what has happened die down and start concentrating on the future. :salute:
Ask about ACG contraband, I can get what you need.

SOW Reddog

Re: The last few days.

Post by SOW Reddog » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:13 pm

That's exactly what I was doing when I agreed to talk to him. Look how that turned out. I'm citing irreconcilable differences and I want the dog!

Keefyboy

Post by Keefyboy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:35 pm

"Only one way to settle this"

Then back to the NAAFI for a hand shake and a pint.
That's how the services sort there differences

:B:

Shadepiece

Post by Shadepiece » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:51 pm

I agree, Azref. All the dirty laundry has been aired out,and we can all look back in review. What happens from here forward will determine how detrimental or constructive this dabacle was.

Kai Lae

Post by Kai Lae » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:41 pm

SOW Reddog wrote:That's exactly what I was doing when I agreed to talk to him. Look how that turned out. I'm citing irreconcilable differences and I want the dog!

This post is why we need an upvote feature on our forums