Flex

Re: ZG26&JG26-COOP TODAY 7pm GMT

Post by Flex » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:12 pm

I´m sorry, but i cant take part today!

I wish you guys good luck!

Urizen

Post by Urizen » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Teamspeak´s fucking with me fo real. fiddling around with it for an hour or more, each and everyone is beatboxing, like they are constantly pressing and releasing their "push-to-talk"-button. I am about to go homicidal here :evil:

Pitti

Post by Pitti » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:47 pm

I'm a bit disapointed that Apache and me were the only blue pilots this night. :(
Where were all my comrades (I know about David and EGH)?

However, it was still a lot of fun and great fighting. :) I think we proved that JG 26 is still a very dangerous enemy, even in a 2 vs. 6 situation. 8-)

I'm very proud to say that Apache did an excellent job in his first official mission. Well done mate, you are a perfect fit for JG 26! :)

Apache, you are now allowed to wear the Schlageter sleeve insignia ;)

Robo

Post by Robo » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:49 am

Pitti wrote:I think we proved that Bf 109 is still a very dangerous enemy, even in a 2 vs. 6 situation. 8-)
Fixed that for ya :mrgreen: Pity I was working late yesterday :|

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:16 am

I managed to scratch the paintwork on Pitti's fuselage last night, next time I lined up a shot he pressed his secret server restart button ;) Aside from that I was cut off by the BT scumbag epic failures last night very early, but did manage to edit my pilot where I discovered that you can actually remove his parachute! It had to be tested, so I jumped out from 3k ft to see if I could find another 1C bug - but no, they have it right this time and I plummeted to my death. Fenris informed me that, as he watched my persona reach for the rip cord and realise he'd left it in the naafi with my breakfast, he goes into a blind panic waving his arms about :lol:

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Re: ZG26&JG26-COOP NEXT THURSDAY 7pm GMT

Post by Dickie » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Is this up to date? We have no way of telling and ZG26 didn't turn up last time. Could I ask for the date to be placed on the title?

I am out on Thursday this week, playing an acoustic set in the pub up the road.

Pitti

Re: ZG26&JG26-COOP NEXT THURSDAY 7pm GMT

Post by Pitti » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Last week it was on Wednesday so this week it should be on Thursday. I think it would be helpful to write the concrete date in the title and the first post and not only "next Thursday". ;)

Thus week I have neither Wednesday nor Thursday time to fly. :/

Gunny

Re: ZG26&JG26-COOP NEXT WEDNESDAY(OCTOBER 3rd) 7pm GMT

Post by Gunny » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:16 am

What he said? Die spinnen die Römer :mrgreen:

OKIDOKI

DavidRed

Re: ZG26&JG26-COOP NEXT THURSDAY(OCTOBER 11th) 7pm GMT

Post by DavidRed » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:13 am

great fun yesterday!
first we thought, that the RAF wont show up at all, so we flew one sortie on atag first...where we killed our former RAF pilot Lucky, one 71st pilot and another unknown spit pilot...
ZG26_Berlin also took a 109 and we were two whole swarms...
then we noticed that some RAF guys were showing up,...so we finally switched to the storm of war server...
5./JG27 was there as well...

Tyrone,...i saw you were very ambitious, and im sure you appreciated our weclome presents... :D

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Re: ZG26&JG26-COOP NEXT WEDNESDAY(OCTOBER 17th) 7pm GMT

Post by Dickie » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:43 am

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, I was ready to fly but British Telecom decided that I wasn't to have ANY internet connection all day and night - fucking bastards :evil:

We had BT engineers out in our street late into the night on Wednesday at my request trying to find the problem, but I think for the first time ever in 6 months the internet stayed on and they couldn't find a fault, then it went off all Thursday instead!! We even had the Police knocking on doors saying that somebody had reported 'people dressed as BT engineers' out late lmao! So I got BT AND the Police out :lol:

Anyway, this is still going on, great - we are getting some good regular fighting now, this is perfect for recruiting and we can grow from it all. Once we have cemented our plans with 5./JG27 we will look at our relationship with ZG26 more closely. Farbers group also runs 9./ZG26, my brain is ticking....... :? :roll: .........

Tyrone is new to combat flight sims, I am convince he'll turn into a real threat to you in time - he reminds me of how Hawes used to be and Jennings too (I miss Jennings), but it is interesting how the inexperienced pilot will just get killed - it was how it was in real life.