Stranger Things in BoX......

Mother Russia invaded by ACG!

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

StG77_CountZero

Re: Stranger Things in BoX......

Post by StG77_CountZero » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:22 am

Kai Lae wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:51 am
What was those error messages coming from the server about? That I've never seen before. Something odd was going on.
https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/41 ... -recieved/

They aded them in 3.008 so players will know when data is delayed, like you see in thouse videos when one guy is hitting enemy and no damage is done to enemy, and then later tracers shoot at empty space and enemy explode.
So now you can see that you recived delayed shoting data.
They are trying to locate what is problem.

I played on WoL and same missions that were problematic after 3.007 are problematic in 3.008 as they didnt do mutch exept add this mesage and started to colect data on when it happends.

Vanguard

Post by Vanguard » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:50 am

Shit, they're catching onto our Aussie lag hax.

The pilot shall be considered to have above-average intelligence and normal (average) common sense.

NATOPS A1-F18AC-NFM-000, Preface, p. 55.

Kai Lae

Post by Kai Lae » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:23 am

Well at least they're looking into it instead of pressing the snooze bar...

StG77_CountZero

Post by StG77_CountZero » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:21 pm

Yes its good they are trying to solve the problem, it would be nice if one of you collected data on who had this messages, and what was number of players on server when that happend, and whats ping or netconectionof guys with this delayed messages, my guess is that when mission is overloaded guys with big ping and lower MB in conection will expiriance the problems most.

You could send PM to that airahusky dev and speed up proces of fixing this.

Edit:
Do you guys have any moving ships in your missions, or moving tanks/vehicles ? and if yes how many ?

Bunny

Post by Bunny » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:40 pm

I saw Kildren getting a lot of those messages aimed at him on the Sunday mission.

“It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes I-16s.” - Douglas Adams

LuftAsher

Post by LuftAsher » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:35 pm

StG77_CountZero wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:21 pm
Yes its good they are trying to solve the problem, it would be nice if one of you collected data on who had this messages, and what was number of players on server when that happend, and whats ping or netconectionof guys with this delayed messages, my guess is that when mission is overloaded guys with big ping and lower MB in conection will expiriance the problems most.

You could send PM to that airahusky dev and speed up proces of fixing this.

Edit:
Do you guys have any moving ships in your missions, or moving tanks/vehicles ? and if yes how many ?
The only guys I saw getting the messages were myself and Kildren. We are both Australian, while our server is in Germany. My ping is around 180-200 to the server.

We stopped using moving vehicles pretty early on. The only AI we use these days are AA guns, artillery pieces and other static guns, as well as limited amounts of AI aircraft (never more than 9 active at any one time).

Kildren

Post by Kildren » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:09 am

Bunny wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:40 pm
I saw Kildren getting a lot of those messages aimed at him on the Sunday mission.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the ACG Training, and I've been involved in numerous missions over England and Russia, and I have over 80 kills. I am trained in Aerial warfare and I'm the top pilot in the entire 10/LG2. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will shoot you down with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ACG members across the world and your squadron is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Pilot character. He is a dead, man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my 110. Not only am I extensively trained in Aerial manoeuvres, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the ACG Luftwaffe and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your Pilot character off the face of the PAM, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't.

all those il2 gunner was crayz thats when the messages were popping up :D

Speak to me about joining the ACG Pilots Union

StG77_CountZero

Post by StG77_CountZero » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:19 pm

Ok, so basicly no problems on your server it seams then, only few australianers that cant get a subtile hint and dont wont to stop playing when acg server is now trying to get rid of the more agresivly then useal.

Broadsword

Post by Broadsword » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:09 pm

It's our latest tactic, but they are proving to be stubborn and difficult to flush :lol:
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

Bunny

Post by Bunny » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:08 pm

Kildren wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:09 am
Bunny wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:40 pm
<snip "Kildren gets eloquent">
:lol: You puny fake hun think we're scared of you! My pilot-bot means nothing to me, he is just a vehicle to ram up your arse. And once he's firmly entrenched, there are hundreds, thousands, nay, MILLIONS, ready to follow him into the dark abyss.

We only care about winning.

We just do it rather badly :lol:

“It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes I-16s.” - Douglas Adams