Hello

Mother Russia invaded by ACG!

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Mighty_Bouff

Hello

Post by Mighty_Bouff » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:16 pm

Thought I'd say a quick hello. I'm heading into BoX from Clod - had a break for a good few months and coming back it looks like Clod is pretty much dead (I used to play on ATAG mostly as that's where the numbers were). I'm up for some organised play but won't join ACG at the moment as I've got a child due any day now so not sure I can commit to every Sunday night!

Is it OK to join on your TS and server (not on a Sunday) while I get the hang of BoX, I'm trialling using VR in multiplayer as I think in an organised squad it might work, especially as a bomber pilot which I'm interested in flying. If not, not a problem I'll hopefully join up once I can keep Sundays free. I'm just worried about my ability to identify planes so I don't have a blue on blue incident.

I met a good few of your chaps in Clod when I was playing, always a great welcoming bunch. I've bought Stalingrad, Moscow and the premium versions of Kuban and Boden so opefuuly should be set plane and single player mission wise for a bit. Hopefully see you in the skies soon.

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Re: Hello

Post by Dickie » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:51 pm

Dude, congrats on your new addition and good health. See you whenever you are good to go.

Boyezee

Re: Hello

Post by Boyezee » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:07 pm

Welcome to ACG and congrats :)

Yeah come and join us on TS when you are ready, there are plenty of bomber seats for you to pick from.