Download ready!

Mother Russia invaded by ACG!

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Bounder

Re: Download ready!

Post by Bounder » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:48 am

Haven't been able to get any virtual flying done over the weekend and haven't had the chance to fire up BoS. Have guns been added and if so, how are they?
My PC specs: Win10 64 Pro, CPU i7-3820 4.4GHz, 16GB RAM, GPU Nvidia 1070 (8gb vram).
Controls: Microsoft FFB2, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Pedals, TrackIR5, & a bottle of Scotch.

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:21 pm

See Farber's video on it. He then started a thread on BOS forums about it - it's funny :)

Frankly, they suck compared to COD imho, but I guess they will refine it.

Farber

Post by Farber » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:30 pm

Does anyone remember that arcade game, tokya high way police? You were supposed to be flying round in a helicopter getting attacked by triads or some crazy shit... It had a massive plastic gun controller... Well its just like that. :(

Yea I got mauled over at bos forum... Even bear cat came on PM and put the boot in. :roll:

O and by the way its official, your allowed to personally attack people if they say things consider inflammatory by the starsi. All hail IL2 BoS - opinions not welcome. :? :shock:

I think they borrowed the flare from RoF and bodged it into a tracer, the sounds too... If this game is only 35% complete what chance does it have of coming out in three months? :|

Bounder

Post by Bounder » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:31 pm

look at dat flight model :o

My PC specs: Win10 64 Pro, CPU i7-3820 4.4GHz, 16GB RAM, GPU Nvidia 1070 (8gb vram).
Controls: Microsoft FFB2, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Pedals, TrackIR5, & a bottle of Scotch.

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:30 pm

Yup. This is practically the same move I tried in the lagg on first release in an effort to crash it. It was then I lost quite a lot of faith because they had said that the FM was done. Bos fanboys won't have it any other way though.