"The Fearsome Foursome" a short video with George Novotny of the 325th FG and action sequence

Mother Russia invaded by ACG!

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Mysticpuma

"The Fearsome Foursome" a short video with George Novotny of the 325th FG and action sequence

Post by Mysticpuma » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:18 am

"The Fearsome Foursome". A homage to four Pilots of the 325th Fighter Group, "The Checkertail Clan"
78-years-ago on today's date, four pilots of the 325th Fighter Group were given the nickname "The Fearsome Foursome"
I spoke with George Novotny, the last surviving Fighter Ace of the 325th Fighter Group (and one of those four pilots) in 2015 and recorded some of his thoughts on video at his home in Florida.
I do have a lot more footage of George, but that will be shared another day when I get around to it.

This video is created as a memorial to the men who flew the Thunderbolts in action during their service with the 317th Fighter Squadron and who went by the name of "The Fearsome Foursome".
Those pilots were George Novotny, Herschel Green, Cecil Dean and Edsel Paulk.

Jaydog
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Staffelkapitan

Re: "The Fearsome Foursome" a short video with George Novotny of the 325th FG and action sequence

Post by Jaydog » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:09 pm

Nice work MP!

i9-9900k, 3.6 GHz, GeForce RTX 3090 FE, 64 GB RAM, 1 TB Samsung EVO SSD, 480 GB SSD, 1 TB SATA III Hard Drive, Windows 10, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, Warthog Flight Stick, Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals; MFG Crosswinds, VR: Oculus Rift S/ Reverb G2 / Pimax Crystal