Mother Russia invaded by ACG
- Warrant Officer
- Posts: 624
- Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:16 pm
- Location: France
BoS, BoM, FW 190, LA5, Y1b, P40...
- Posts: 554
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:35 pm
- Location: Southport, England
I own everything currently available including the pre-orders for Boddenplatte, the LA5-FN and 109 G6.
Ask about ACG contraband, I can get what you need.
- Posts: 602
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:23 pm
- Location: Whitstable
BOS, BOM, FW190, LA5, P40.
Always above, seldom on the same level, never underneath.
- Edward Mannock 73 victories
- Posts: 443
- Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 12:55 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
BOS, Fw190, La5, P40, MC.202
"On the edge of destiny, you must test your strength"
- Air Marshal Billy Bishop
- Pilot Officer
- Posts: 1881
- Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:21 am
- Location: Bomber *Command* County :D - Buckinghamshire, England
...So I may just have bought Bodenplatte too...
Everything apart from the pre-order aircraft, the JU52 and the Yak1b
- Flight Sergeant
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:05 am
- Location: The land of Cheese, Beer, and Harley Davidsons
Bonkin wrote:I guess I'm the skinflint. BoM premium - bought during the sale.
Unless you're like me, where you own everything, because you want it as soon as it comes out, buying stuff on sale is the best way to pick up stuff.
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:37 am
I want to know who the other JU 52 owners are and why we haven't done a mass paradrop mission in either Finnish Dynamic War or Coconut Dynamic Campaign Expert yet.