Looking for a friendly casual squad

Mother Russia invaded by ACG

Moderator: Shadepiece

Ezkimo

Looking for a friendly casual squad

Post by Ezkimo » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:24 am

Hello guys,
Due to wife,kids and a shifting job my flight timer is not only limited but also not very regular.But sometimes magic happens and I hop on Random Expert, Coconut Expert or TAW, mostly with a 110 or another earthmover and I think this would be much nicer with a group,because nobody wants to die alone! :D
So my question is there a relaxed squad of adult sim pilots I might fit in? My mother language is german,but for flying with an international group my english vocabulary should be okay,at least I hope so!

Kai Lae
Flight Sergeant
Flight Sergeant

Re: Looking for a friendly casual squad

Post by Kai Lae » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:00 am

Well...ACG is focused around CLoD. If you're interested in that and our campaign, stop by in reception if you want. Honestly it's the best thing in simming. If you're only interested in the BoX campaigns though..we aren't doing anything as an entire group in BoX and probably won't for some months at least. That doesn't stop you however from just dropping by on our TS and flying with anyone of us who is! Our TS is open and does not require a password. We do have 2 full german speaking staffels FYI for the luftwaffe.

Dickie
Air Commodore
Air Commodore
ACG Staff
Contributor

Post by Dickie » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:29 am

Yeah we have German crews here, but not flying the 110. We normally fly Cliffs of Dover but we're moving into BoX too now (not precisely sure on direction yet). Our 110 crew in COD is dedicated, we haven't yet formalised our structure for BOS yet. That said you will find ACG is a great place to be, we're a very large, vibrant and active community. Come into our Teamspeak, use our forums and Wilkommen!

Ezkimo

Post by Ezkimo » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:58 am

Thank you Kai Lae and Dickie! Cu in the virtual skies! :hi:

Boyezee
Major
Major
ACG Staff
Contributor

Post by Boyezee » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:27 pm

Hi Ezkimo, Welcome to ACG :)

As the others have said our main structured activity is in Cliffs of Dover however a lot of us are doing more and more BoX stuff on servers like TAW so please do jump on to our teamspeak (we have a BoX sub-channel), say hello and I'm sure some of the BoX crowd will be very happy to wing up with you.

In the coming months we hope to launch our own BoX server and in addition we are looking at holding events on the platform so there will plenty of chances for some group flying.

Ezkimo

Post by Ezkimo » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:04 pm

Sounds very interesting,Boyezee!I 'm looking forward to check out your TS next time and go and wreck/sink/explode something with the guys!
I am very glad to year you are even going to launch a server and hold events, I really love the FNBF event series!

Dickie
Air Commodore
Air Commodore
ACG Staff
Contributor

Post by Dickie » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:17 pm

That is very much at the heart of what we do. We run DCS servers, COD servers and are now moving into BOX. I don't know how much you have explored the website but in a nutshell this is a group of over 180 active, currently flying, pilots, all under a single command. We have lots of ideas moving forward too :) Sunday evenings are our dedicated time but other events and activities exist and you may join those to get a flavour at any time.