Update to 3.002 Broken?

Mother Russia invaded by ACG!

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Mato

Update to 3.002 Broken?

Post by Mato » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:13 am

Anybody else having difficulty getting BoS to update to 3.002? I've been here for 9 hours now trying one thing and another..No joy, first it starts as a 350Mb download that stalls at around 75%, then download speed drops to around 0.2Kb(!), if I cancel the process then the download starts to increase to 740Mb and D/L speeds won't exceed 2Kbs; after a third try the patch size increase to over 1gb with similar download speeds. I tried clearing the cache but it returns me to stage one again..I've been trying to play this game for nigh on 10 hours gents..if anyone has found a fix or experienced a similar problem please let me know, I'm going out my mind here..cheers gents x Mato

StG77_CountZero

Re: Update to 3.002 Broken?

Post by StG77_CountZero » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:30 am

I had same problem downloading hot fix that was lanched after 3.002.

First i downloaded yesterday 3.002 around 350mb, with no problems.
Then they relised 3.002b hotfix around 150mb in size and this is when they broke it. When it first start to download it started to go from 150mb to 12GB in size while downloading so i just stop it and restart lancher, then it limited it to 150mb, but when it got to around 70-80% it stoped and used 0.02kb speed, so i restarted lancher 5-10 times and it made few failed update messages in process, and after 5 more restarts it finaly finish download. Im not on steam also. So in end it took 4-5h for it to get that 150mb hotfix, must be all thouse russian sanctions geting in the way :D

And we were not alone as i just check international and russian forum and many many people have this problem.

They relised that hit fix close to midnight russian time to fix problem for SP guys of not having some campaign progress saved from 3.001.

One of the respond from Han dev on russian forum:

"question"Maybe it was worth starting with this, not ten times giving the same advice?

We are waiting for corrections"Start what?

Urgent hotfix was necessary, because people lost the progress of scenario campaigns, which is not just bad, but very bad.

Hotfix was turned on at night, checked in a standard way, that he does not swing from the mirror became clear closer to the morning. I woke up and saw these messages. Found a way to quickly check (find an unreleased version is not so easy in the pastures) and confirm.

We work as quickly as possible at all in the idiotic situation that our government has created remarkable for us."

Kai Lae

Post by Kai Lae » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:33 am

No. And did you just read what you wrote?

StG77_CountZero

Post by StG77_CountZero » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:52 am

from just few min ago maybe han fix it, he post this:

"Guys, everyone who have problems with update.

Please try again and after that post here you log-files of update:

<game_folder>\data\update.log

<game_folder>\updates\last_update.log"

you should try it now, people are saying its now downloading at faster rate

Mato

Post by Mato » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:54 pm

Hey gents..tanks for the info..I can confirm it's now working..took around 20 tries and 15 hours but it finally came through! My advic if you hit this problem is to bear in mind that there is more than one patch and to be as patient as you can, let it fail a few times and it should win through eventually..cheers all, x Mato