Mission Testers Required.

She's getting on in the years now, but we still like to jump in the saddle occasionally.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Geordie

Mission Testers Required.

Post by Geordie » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:27 pm

I've finished the most of the latest IL-2 1946 mission I was building and I think it's ready to test. Can someone who has experience in mission building help me test the mission out and let me know if I'm missing anything. Any tricks and tips you have will be greatly welcome as well. I'm free most evenings and weekend and I can host a little hyperloby game for testing.

I mean, I had fast motor cars and fast motor bikes, and when I wasn't crashing airplanes, I was crashing motor bikes. It's all part of the game — Sir Harry Broadhurst

Rowns

Re: Mission Testers Required.

Post by Rowns » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:31 pm

I am sorry but I don't have any experience as mission builder, hope you can find someone else.

Geordie

Post by Geordie » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:21 pm

I'm bumping this post again. I've created a couple of missions and would like to test them out. I'd like to start playing 1946 again.
I mean, I had fast motor cars and fast motor bikes, and when I wasn't crashing airplanes, I was crashing motor bikes. It's all part of the game — Sir Harry Broadhurst

Vonhye

Post by Vonhye » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:35 pm

Well, got a pirated copy of IL-2 (to by defence, I bought it long time ago and CDs got lost somewhere over the time), but if it's working, I'm in. What do I need to play? Latest version of HSFX?

Geordie

Post by Geordie » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:24 pm

All you need is the latest version of HSFX. I tested the misions solo and they are working. I want to get the 1946 nights up and running again

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:31 am

Geordie, why do you need others to test them? You can play the mission from FMB. Also, it's easier to just host locally and spawn in yourself or just turn up one night on TS and ask for volunteers will be quicker. No need to run the whole mission, if it goes tits on the night nobody will really be that bothered mate, I mean, we don't do open tests of the campaign missions. You'll get there in the end,

Geordie

Post by Geordie » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:50 am

I've worked out all the kinks and problems now. Going to get a back log out there for everyone.