Peace in our times - Statistics

RAF flight reports for the epic ACG Historical Campaign - "Peace In Our Time" covering the Fall of France and the Battle of Britain. We are recruiting new pilots so you can join this - post in the Reception to request a seat. This forum is publically viewable.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Administration Staff, Skin Team, Treasurers

Donkey
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Adjutant
Staff

Re: Peace in our times - Statistics

Post by Donkey » Thu May 07, 2015 11:32 am

Fear me, for I am immortal. 'Just not very good at staying airborne. So given my tendency to lose kites I now always pack a second parachute...

Bonkin

Post by Bonkin » Thu May 07, 2015 1:27 pm

Brilliant stats Thaine and thanks for doing them. Certainly a fascinating insight!

Are they going to be published on the website? I certainly think they should be.

Thaine

Post by Thaine » Thu May 07, 2015 1:40 pm

I'm glad you enjoy them. I have no with problems publishing them. But first get the webpage sorted out. You have read my plans. ;)
Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Thu May 07, 2015 4:11 pm

Fucking awesome stats there Thaine, though the detail by squadron is only 2 squadrons???? Am I missing something? Definitely worth publication, please advise PR, let's get it push out into the wider world.

Dennis Bailey will be getting a ritual de-bagging in the White Hart if he reaches a half century of Huns. Damn and blast it appears that every time I get near to double figures I get killed :( If not for that I'd be on about 26 !! Damn AI gunners (.....and Pitti the rotter)

MarLeo

Post by MarLeo » Thu May 07, 2015 5:31 pm

Osprey wrote:Damn and blast it appears that every time I get near to double figures I get killed :(
Then you should not cross my path so often. 8-)

Remember this?
:twisted:
Valar f*ing morghulis. Valar dohaeris.
The all is one and the one is all.

Boyezee

Post by Boyezee » Thu May 07, 2015 6:16 pm

I would like to see a chart for longest character survival by sorties - how many sorties people got out of their pilot characters before they bought it or got captured.

And Wolf in the top Luftwaffe kills in a Bf110 - that is very impressive, perhaps he verbally abuses them out of the sky :lol:

Dave

Post by Dave » Thu May 07, 2015 6:42 pm

Boyezee wrote:And Wolf in the top Luftwaffe kills in a Bf110 - that is very impressive, perhaps he verbally abuses them out of the sky :lol:
Half of them were probably parked on the ground. ;)

Bonkin

Post by Bonkin » Thu May 07, 2015 7:00 pm

Broadsword wrote:I must say, though I'm really here for the cameraderaderie and the lulz, it does rather warm the cockles that as a newcomer I've managed to sneak onto the RAF aces list by the skin of my teeth, as well as make a good showing on the 'talks too much' list and even get an appearance on the lucky buggers list :lol: Fun stuff Thaine, and interesting to boot. Thanks for the effort in compiling these, particularly for the fun stuff alongside the more serious ones :lol:

Edit - and I second Dave's comment re. Robo. He really is the most disgustingly accurate bastard, and he makes it worse by being so fucking humble about it....
"Yeah, yeah mate. It's all good, you're doing well. Tell you what Broadsword, I think we should call that one a shared kill since you unwittingly acted as bait whilst I gutted that poor Jerry bastard like a white trash hooker in a slasher movie." - Robo during mission 33
Sickening isn't it :lol:
:lux:
This was a laugh out loud one for me today. Other people in the office were wanting to know what I was laughing at.

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Mon May 11, 2015 12:08 pm

MarLeo wrote:
Osprey wrote:Damn and blast it appears that every time I get near to double figures I get killed :(
Then you should not cross my path so often. 8-)

Remember this?
:twisted:

I didn't count a death for that one, you know very well that my rig totally butt fucked me that night. You can keep the kill though, just I didn't.

Hollywood

Post by Hollywood » Mon May 11, 2015 2:36 pm

LOL who was that single RAF POW, the color suggests 615...