ET Legacy - Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

We don't just fly

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

SophiaMidgett1970

ET Legacy - Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

Post by SophiaMidgett1970 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:07 am

Anyone here still remembers Wolfenstein Enemy Territory? Such an old classic multiplayer FPS game. I wish they made a remaster of it on their new idtech engine. It would look fantastic!

Anyways, it is what it is. Fortunately, there are still people who remember this game and try to keep it alive. A small team of fans created a refreshed version of it called ET Legacy. Thanks to that it works on new hardware and new OS without any issues (even Linux and Mac OS).

Is anyone interested in trying this game out either to refresh the memories or see one of the best multiplayer games of that time? I'm open for you to reach out to me and let's play together! :D

Kildren

Re: ET Legacy - Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

Post by Kildren » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:23 am

Killing nazis is wrong in this day and age

Speak to me about joining the ACG Pilots Union

Huncwot

Re: ET Legacy - Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

Post by Huncwot » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:38 am

I do! I have some fantastic memories regarding this game. I was playing it with my childhood friend and I think it was the first multiplayer title for me (WoW came afterward). Favorite class? Medic! Lately, I was trying to find the same feelings and emotions while playing Battlefield I but although it is similar, it is not the same. But ET was a fantastic title back in the day. Thank you for the flush of emotions.