Tannenberg

We don't just fly

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Bunny

Re: Tannenberg

Post by Bunny » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:36 pm

Bully wrote:I think at one point I ran in front of you jumping up and down like a maniac only for one shot to kill us both.
It was noticed :lol:

“It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes I-16s.” - Douglas Adams

Jammy

Post by Jammy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:33 pm

pls maek vid
I do like to shoot down planes yes I do

Broadsword

Post by Broadsword » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:44 pm

Well, if you want to see a vid of me getting randomly sniped and then swearing a lot then I'd be happy to oblige... :D
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

Broadsword

Post by Broadsword » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:04 pm

Bully, Bunny and myself had a fun couple of games this evening after the ACG meeting. In the second we were 'joined' by Pitti (on the opposite team :D ) and I'm glad to say that we showed the other 60 players exactly what ACG can do :D

I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

Bully

Post by Bully » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:50 pm

:salute: :lux: