ARMA 3 missions

Premier FPS for wannabe war-zone enthusiasts

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Hindsight

Re: ARMA 3 missions

Post by Hindsight » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:33 pm

First, I am glad everyone had a good time this weekend. Things were a bit disorganized at first but the more people we get comfortable with the game and its mechanics, the better it will be as we move forward. Also Jav, that image fits so fucking perfectly its a bit startling. Finally, if you guys had a good time, then I hope you come by next weekend. Luke and I are working on a new mission.

Bill O'reilly had a super important interview with a Taliban leader who agreed to talk to him on neutral ground. But, after 30 minutes of verbal karate (the most American martial art) Bill managed to get some super secret info out of him. Our FOB is surrounded. Our Blackhawk needs repairs. There is an AA site we need to take out AND we gotta get the Golden Voice of Freedom back to base so he can fly back to his palace over at FOX news. But, stay frosty. Ill bet ole' Bill's information is going to send us to the..... ZONA PELIGROSA!
A little bit of smart is much more effective than a lot of stupid

Redeye

Post by Redeye » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:24 pm

Cool! Is the server down btw?

Hindsight

Post by Hindsight » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:14 pm

I just restarted it. It should be working in a few minutes.
A little bit of smart is much more effective than a lot of stupid

Pariah

Post by Pariah » Sat May 02, 2015 6:18 pm

Updating my mods and I have the insignia downloaded and best of all I am actually free tonight. Please say there is a mission on. Pretty please with sugar on.

Reginald
Unterfeldwebel
Unterfeldwebel

Post by Reginald » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:02 pm

Forget about Jester. Here's the all-time best ARMA 3 unit. SEAL Team 3 mimics a SEAL team in the 1990s. None of the 2030 BS that's in ARMA 3 vanilla.

https://youtu.be/Q2c_j_NXkDI

https://youtu.be/eJfm59pUoWQ

Reggie