FW 190-A8 Haupt.Wilhelm Moritz of IV(Sturm)JG3 "Udet."

Vintage realism

Moderator: Board of Directors

Keefyboy

FW 190-A8 Haupt.Wilhelm Moritz of IV(Sturm)JG3 "Udet."

Post by Keefyboy » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:01 pm

Hi Guys
Here is My first FW190-A8 skin.
As there is no official Template/Skin pack yet I had to create my own Fully layered one from scratch Image which has layers for weathering,Lines & Rivets,National Markings,Warning Markings and paint etc.

The only thing I couldnt do was remove the serial Number(550) and its box
from the vertical stabiliser as I dont know how to script the description.lua file to remove it.
So if anyone with the expertise could do this for Me and send me the ammended description.lua I would be very grateful.

Cheers

KeithImage

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hdu517p9s ... t.rar/file

Meaker

Re: FW 190-A8 Haupt.Wilhelm Moritz of IV(Sturm)JG3 "Udet."

Post by Meaker » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:31 pm

Wow.....Looks the business Keith,smashing mate,I haven't got the A8,but will do in the near future........especially if your creating skins for it :D

:salute:
"Ah,tally-ho yippety-dip and zing zang spillip!,looking forward to bullying off for the final chukka?"

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog/MFG Crosswind Pedals/Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel & Throttle Quadrants/TrackiR4/Windows 10 Home/Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy !

Keefyboy

Re: FW 190-A8 Haupt.Wilhelm Moritz of IV(Sturm)JG3 "Udet."

Post by Keefyboy » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:50 pm

Meaker wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:31 pm
Wow.....Looks the business Keith,smashing mate,I haven't got the A8,but will do in the near future........especially if your creating skins for it :D

:salute:
Hi Andy
Cheers Buddy :D :D
I really like the FW190-D BUT I love the A's, the bulkier profile is what I see when I think of the 190.
I also havn't got it yet but I may just splash out on this one.
As you know I love to skin,so this will be fun reproducing some of the classic 190-A paint schemes :lux: .
TTFN for now Old Boy and have a great Weekend.
Cheers
Keith :salute: