dcs wwii vids

Vintage realism

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

IronJockel

Re: dcs wwii vids

Post by IronJockel » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:29 pm

I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

Goonya

Post by Goonya » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:01 pm

Since i didn't record it live and replays are broken, i've recorded acmi footage of this dogfight.
This was my first time PvP dogfight. Two days ago i connected to ACG server for the first time and i was greeted by Ike on TS. We couldn't stay on the server for longer than few minutes without dropping out, so we gave up for that day. Today i tried again and this time it was all good.
So i took my p51 up and went into the nearest furball. I shot down one ai, then another one. Then i turned toward the second furball and i was soon on the tail of a Bf109. I gave it a squirt and by his next move i realized it is a HUMAN. Wow!!! Here we go!
Me=Blue
Him=Red
III/JG52_Otto destroyed me by making me fly into the sea:

Even if i die every time, it's better fun than any dogfight against ai.
Thank you for a great server ACG :)

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:19 pm

Goonya wrote:Since i didn't record it live and replays are broken, i've recorded acmi footage of this dogfight.
This was my first time PvP dogfight. Two days ago i connected to ACG server for the first time and i was greeted by Ike on TS. We couldn't stay on the server for longer than few minutes without dropping out, so we gave up for that day. Today i tried again and this time it was all good.
So i took my p51 up and went into the nearest furball. I shot down one ai, then another one. Then i turned toward the second furball and i was soon on the tail of a Bf109. I gave it a squirt and by his next move i realized it is a HUMAN. Wow!!! Here we go!
Me=Blue
Him=Red
III/JG52_Otto destroyed me by making me fly into the sea:

Even if i die every time, it's better fun than any dogfight against ai.
Thank you for a great server ACG :)
I'm glad you enjoy it :)
I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:10 pm

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:30 am

Vukac
Flight Sergeant
Flight Sergeant

Post by Vukac » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:52 pm

Nice Jockel! :salute:
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."

LeLv8_Archi

Post by LeLv8_Archi » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:03 am

Nice flying! :nice:
LeLv8_Archi aka. Artsi

Coopes
Major
Major
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Coopes » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:30 pm

Rowns

Post by Rowns » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Nice video, you have to teach me how to fly that thing. If you want. I haven't played with it.