DavidRed

Re: dcs wwii vids

Post by DavidRed » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:21 pm

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:32 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdhuBl5C ... LA&index=1

A video montage i made.

edited by davidred:video embeded(failed?)
I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

DavidRed

Post by DavidRed » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:43 pm

holy shit, what are you doing with your zoom levels?that looks confusing as hell while watching it, cant imagine doing that much/or tbh, anything at all with zoom while beeing in a dogfight...

btw, from the looks of it, either your joystick suffers serious spiking, or you got by mistake multible assignements to one axis....

other than that, nice!

Vukac
Flight Sergeant
Flight Sergeant

Post by Vukac » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:58 pm

DavidRed wrote:holy shit, what are you doing with your zoom levels?that looks confusing as hell while watching it, cant imagine doing that much/or tbh, anything at all with zoom while beeing in a dogfight...

btw, from the looks of it, either your joystick suffers serious spiking, or you got by mistake multible assignements to one axis....

other than that, nice!
...Nice Iron ;)
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."

DavidRed

Post by DavidRed » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:43 pm

nope, i really like the vid...its just that i am often surprised how other people use the sim.and what works for them.i find that really interesting.cause that would certainly not work for me.

Black

Post by Black » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:50 pm

there you go :P

[Bounder] Note: the conversation on FoV limits has been moved to here and a new guide created after mining David's mind for the knowledge.

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:35 pm

DavidRed wrote:holy shit, what are you doing with your zoom levels?that looks confusing as hell while watching it, cant imagine doing that much/or tbh, anything at all with zoom while beeing in a dogfight...

other than that, nice!

I guess you could give me some tips on what i could improve next time we fly :)
I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

Robo

Post by Robo » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:54 pm

I guess David only means the stutter of your virtual stick on the take off roll, it looks indeed like you have some axes double-assigned somehow. The zoom out is something you just need to be used to, actual flying was very nice imho!

DavidRed

Post by DavidRed » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:43 pm

what robo said jokel....your flying is good, and i enjoyed the vid....only the stick axis seem to be double mapped in dcs and interfering???