-= ACG WW2 Server (EU) =-

Vintage realism

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

TBear0770

Re: -= ACG WW2 Server (EU) =-

Post by TBear0770 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:02 pm

Wow..thanks Mr IronJockel...lookingg forward to see U all on virtual skyes :lux:

hemmm...I will be one of those "Idiots" flying a Spit :D :salute:

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:03 pm

TBear0770 wrote:Wow..thanks Mr IronJockel...lookingg forward to see U all on virtual skyes :lux:

hemmm...I will be one of those "Idiots" flying a Spit :D :salute:
Tomorrow morning i will do it. Server is currently visited and i don't want to interrupt it.
I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

Dave

Post by Dave » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:14 pm

If this is the route we're going down, would it be possible to add some ground targets (we may already have some, in which case I'm an idiot), mostly just to prevent every battle from entering the upper stratosphere. Otherwise I can kind of guarantee you that with highly visible dot-labels, it is going to become a climbing competition. I also happen to really enjoy ground-pounding anyway. :)

Gromic
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Post by Gromic » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:42 am

This should prove interesting. Will try to get some spit airtime with you chaps in the future if I can turn this sim from richard burns rally into something actually flyable.
32 Squadron / USAAF 84 Squadron

Vanguard

Post by Vanguard » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:46 am

Dave wrote:If this is the route we're going down, would it be possible to add some ground targets (we may already have some, in which case I'm an idiot), mostly just to prevent every battle from entering the upper stratosphere. Otherwise I can kind of guarantee you that with highly visible dot-labels, it is going to become a climbing competition. I also happen to really enjoy ground-pounding anyway. :)
The allies have a column of trucks to attack and the LW has a convoy of ships, I've attacked them a few times when I can't be f***** with finding the dot :lecture:

The pilot shall be considered to have above-average intelligence and normal (average) common sense.

NATOPS A1-F18AC-NFM-000, Preface, p. 55.

Coopes
Major
Major
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Coopes » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:28 am

The dot helps. Certainly does when i fly burning skies

Brigg

Post by Brigg » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:57 pm

Yeah It's certainly the best solution till ED pull their fingers out and get it sorted.

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:59 pm

Dave wrote:If this is the route we're going down, would it be possible to add some ground targets (we may already have some, in which case I'm an idiot), mostly just to prevent every battle from entering the upper stratosphere. Otherwise I can kind of guarantee you that with highly visible dot-labels, it is going to become a climbing competition. I also happen to really enjoy ground-pounding anyway. :)
Pitti and me just included and tested it on the Server. The Dots start to appear only at a certain range so you will only see targets at an realistic range. They are dark grey so easy to lose aswell. Its around the clod lvl of visibility. It will however fuck up clouds as you can see them trough them, but since clouds are fucked in this game anyway it ain't that big of a deal.
I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

Falcon

Post by Falcon » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:21 pm

Sounds great. :nice: Does his also apply for the Cold war server??
Turn like the devil, shoot straight from the sun
Climb like a monkey out of hell where I belong

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:22 pm

Falcon wrote:Sounds great. :nice: Does his also apply for the Cold war server??
nope.