-= ACG WW2 Server (EU) =-

Vintage realism

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

LuSi_6

Re: -= ACG WW2 Server (EU) =-

Post by LuSi_6 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:31 pm

great server! I'm collecting tailmarks with all three fighters :D

And big thanks to "large" impostors, ACG servers are the only ones I can play online with my Oculus Rift! :salute:

Coopes
Major
Major
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Coopes » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:33 pm

I started using a MOD to cut out the large impostor scaling, as it looks ridiculous

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:58 pm

Coopes wrote:I started using a MOD to cut out the large impostor scaling, as it looks ridiculous

What mod are you talking about?
Got a link?
I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

Coopes
Major
Major
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Coopes » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:36 pm

I will post a link later for you. Its a great mod. I could really judge distances better

Here it is

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=160634

Boyezee

Post by Boyezee » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:28 pm

Yeah I saw that on the ED forum the other day and want to try it out, is it good then Coopes?

Mauf

Post by Mauf » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:40 pm

IronJockel wrote:
Ai 109 are white, while all others have much darker colors.

I currently can't edit the file without breaking it :| So as long as i don't know what is happening the missions stays the same.
Really (as in snow white)? On my screen they'Re pretty much the same shade of grey (only discerning characteristic I can tell is the nose coloring and that doesn't come in on the long range)... while at distance its pretty much the same grey... I guess I'll do a filecheck/repair just to make sure something isn't off on my end.

Too bad you can't work on it currently. C'est la vie. Maybe once it unfucks itself in a future patch, consider moving the AI spot off to the side and see how that pans out on acceptance:)

Coopes
Major
Major
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Coopes » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:49 pm

Boyezee wrote:Yeah I saw that on the ED forum the other day and want to try it out, is it good then Coopes?
Personally i much prefer it than the big blobs. Plus it helps me judge distance better, so if i have a 6 i know better if there more of a threat than not.

All in all i use it with jsgme and will continue to use it. :nice: :nice:

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:23 pm

Coopes wrote:
Boyezee wrote:Yeah I saw that on the ED forum the other day and want to try it out, is it good then Coopes?
Personally i much prefer it than the big blobs. Plus it helps me judge distance better, so if i have a 6 i know better if there more of a threat than not.

All in all i use it with jsgme and will continue to use it. :nice: :nice:

I like the mod aswell. Still needs some tweaking but it's a lot better than what ED released.
I hope this help them to find the most realistic sweetspot faster.
I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

Boyezee

Post by Boyezee » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:54 pm

Will it work on our server?

LuSi_6

Post by LuSi_6 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:32 pm

yes, it's client based. I have my very own modified version (optimized for Oculus Rift) and it works perfectly fine