-= ACG WW2 Server (EU) =-

Vintage realism
IronJockel
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant
ACG Staff

Re: -= ACG WW2 Server (EU) =-

Post by IronJockel » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:13 am

I reinstalled DCS on the server. Should help with the crashes.
I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

Vanguard
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Post by Vanguard » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:55 am

Ping limit back up?

'It takes the [Royal] Navy three years to build a ship, but it would take three hundred years to rebuild a tradition; the evacuation will continue.'
Viscount Andrew B. Cunningham's reply when it was suggested that the evacuation of Crete should be called off due to excessive losses and thus, abandoning 16,500 men to capture.

Johnny
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Post by Johnny » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:59 pm

Password?

Brigg
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Post by Brigg » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:38 pm

Does It have a password now?

Johnny
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Post by Johnny » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:51 pm

Yes i think. It asked me earlier

IronJockel
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant
ACG Staff

Post by IronJockel » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:11 pm

Password? Server was down. I didn't had the time until now to fix it. Will be up again in an hour again.

Edit:
Everything should be fixed and server is running again.
I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

Dave

Post by Dave » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:51 am

Not the right thread for this probably, but just an FYI, apparently there's no air defences for the red base on the cold war server? There was apparently a Sabre flying around vulching people earlier this evening, and nothing was firing at him.

IronJockel
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant
ACG Staff

Post by IronJockel » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:59 am

Dave wrote:Not the right thread for this probably, but just an FYI, apparently there's no air defences for the red base on the cold war server? There was apparently a Sabre flying around vulching people earlier this evening, and nothing was firing at him.
I'm gonna take a look what could have happened there.
Of course i did set up GtA missiles. I'm guessing that somebody destroyed the radar tracking systems. I'm will take a look what i can do about it when i can.

Dave

Post by Dave » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:41 am

Cheers Jockel - just thought I should forward that bit of info.

IronJockel
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant
ACG Staff

Post by IronJockel » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:48 am

Dave wrote:Cheers Jockel - just thought I should forward that bit of info.
Please to so more often.
I can't attended stuff i do know nothing about :salute: