Separate 50's dueling area for the Korean jets please?

Threats, foreign wars and an arms race in the skies

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

RydnDirty

Separate 50's dueling area for the Korean jets please?

Post by RydnDirty » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:13 am

Hi the server is going great and there are lots of people flying on there.

Many people want to fly the Korean war jets against each other. We ask the f5 and mig21 pilots to leave us alone in chat so we can fight in the contrails but they either don't read the chat or they think it's funny to shoot us down anyway.

Can we please have a separate area to fight in as well as the the option to fight with e F5 and Mig21?

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Re: Separate 50's dueling area for the Korean jets please?

Post by Dickie » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:41 am

I've alerted the fascist that set this up so he will respond shortly.

If it was Cliffs of Dover we would just script it so that if the Korean era machine was struck by the Vietnam era machine then an immediate repair would occur whilst the aggressor would see his wings fall off :popcorn:

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:42 am

Dickie wrote:I've alerted the fascist that set this up so he will respond shortly.

If it was Cliffs of Dover we would just script it so that if the Korean era machine was struck by the Vietnam era machine then an immediate repair would occur whilst the aggressor would see his wings fall off :popcorn:
I saw this without the help of the cultural Marxist ideologue who still sits in his echo chamber . :D

This idea of a separate area means that i have to set up more AI for airfield protection and more AI -> more prone to crashes. It also contradicts the idea of having a single combat area where people find action as fast as possible, on which the mission is based upon.

I will however give it a shot.
I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Marxism works better than your fucking server setup you poof :mrgreen:

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:27 pm

Dickie wrote:Marxism works better than your fucking server setup you poof :mrgreen:
Nah it doesn't. People are joining voluntary and it's amongst the most populated DCS servers. :mrgreen:
Still in your echo chamber?^^
I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

Dave

Post by Dave » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:10 pm

Communism kept working for almost a century Jockel, your server on the other hand breaks down every few days. :moo:

But yeah, I think the strength of the server atm is that it has a very well-defined single combat area. Splitting it up may cause problems.

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:56 pm

Dave wrote:Communism kept working for almost a century Jockel, your server on the other hand breaks down every few days. :moo:

But yeah, I think the strength of the server atm is that it has a very well-defined single combat area. Splitting it up may cause problems.
Well "my" (why the fuck is the my server???) Server doesn't need to butcher thousands of people to be established for a few years with an anti democratic government trying to keep the glass strings together on top of it until the economy breaks down anyway. :wank:
Sitting with Dickie in the same Echo chamber again?^^

Dave

Post by Dave » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:09 pm

^Taking it too seriously.

Fascist. :mrgreen:

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:11 pm

Dave wrote:^Taking it too seriously.

Fascist. :mrgreen:
^
:wank:
:mrgreen:
Beaten at my own game. Well played :D

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:24 pm

lol

Jockel, is this separate server rental or a split of the ACG COD machine or what? I think there may be scope for ACG paying for rental of a dedicated DCS server, especially if it can be virtualised for the different types of action DCS offers.