BMP2 is bugged lazer super sniper

Threats, foreign wars and an arms race in the skies

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

RydnDirty

BMP2 is bugged lazer super sniper

Post by RydnDirty » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:23 am

Hi really enjoying the server.

Please consider replacing the BMP 2. It is much more deadly than a Shilka. First shot is almost always deadly. I would love to do some low altitude bombing in the Viggen but the BMP2 kill me every time even at 2 or 3 km alt !

I also notice that the Viggen can use rb74 which is more than a little too much for the poor Mig21bis to handle.

The Mig 21 is difficult to fly and usually out numbered anyway but a single viggen with 6 all aspec rb74 is just too easy to kill mig21 without trying.

I feel sorry for the Mig21 pilots outnumbered and outgunned.

Yvarov

Re: BMP2 is bugged lazer super sniper

Post by Yvarov » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:16 am

Just imagine how hard it's to snipe out US LAVs on acg server on mig 21 :D I even don't spoke about bombs. APCs just start shooting you at 2 km - the range when your radar just starts to give you proper prediction on reticle. Also you need direct hit with two rockets (for my op) to shoot one down.
This apc (both red's and and blue's) just way to much skilled.
And yes, this is a shame, when peoples continue to join server and still going for blue side and all - on fighters. Pretty new in constant dcs playing, but i think it would be good script or smth which wouldn't allow people to chose fighters unless there is 1.5 more players then in oposite team. So the fighters ammount of larger team shouldn't be bigger then amount of all players in lesser team.
Now after 1 hour of prime time we mostly have this:
Screen_170815_005011.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Onebad

Re: BMP2 is bugged lazer super sniper

Post by Onebad » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:24 am

That's what I call target rich enviroment.