Friendly accidently hit

Threats, foreign wars and an arms race in the skies

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Carl_infar

Friendly accidently hit

Post by Carl_infar » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:58 pm

I'm very new to dcs and also especially to DCS Multiplayer.
I must say that i like Your server very much.

During todays flight I accidently hit friendly mig21 with missile for which i want to apologize.
I saw in chat message that friendly was hit and I saw some black smoke, next to it was a fast moving dot. I assumed that it was enemy fighter - i tried to aquire it with mig21 radar but we were very low and nothing was showing. I decided to lunch a missile cause i thought it was enemy but unfortunately it was friendly which i damaged :( - fortunately I didnt see any further massage that I shoot that mig down - i hope he made it back.

I also managed to score my first PvP kill with mig21 during the same flight and in return after landing, rearming I was shoot down during next flight. I must say that its very challenging to spot the enemy planes...

Boyezee

Re: Friendly accidently hit

Post by Boyezee » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:33 pm

Don't worry we have all done it at some point :lol:

Ohffs

Post by Ohffs » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:15 pm

Welcome to the club!

Soon you will be joining the serial killers club ;)

Carl_infar

Post by Carl_infar » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:50 pm

Thx for consolation.

Today I made another attempt to cold war, but with mixed results. Fortunately no friendly kills. I shoot down one AV8B with R3Rs and was in return also shoot down . I hope to get better, but currently its so difficult to spot the enemy without the use of radar, before he notices You an fires...