Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Donkey
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Adjutant
Staff

Re: Server Crashes

Post by Donkey » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:57 pm

No, that's because we took it down so we can run our Sunday Cliffs campaign. They are on the same server and we've had some instability when everyone is on, so we tend to take it down at the moment.

Donkey
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Adjutant
Staff

Post by Donkey » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:57 pm

I'll bring it up when we finish in about 90 mins

comie1

Post by comie1 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:15 pm

Ah that makes sense. NP sir have a good fight

Donkey
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Adjutant
Staff

Post by Donkey » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:28 pm

Ta :)

comie1

Post by comie1 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:17 pm

Hey guys, lots of people asking whats happening with the server. lol
I told them stability is an issue and Ironjokel is away on holiday just now. They are worried it's gone for good.
Cheers

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Wed May 02, 2018 5:49 pm

comie1 wrote:Hey guys, lots of people asking whats happening with the server. lol
I told them stability is an issue and Ironjokel is away on holiday just now. They are worried it's gone for good.
Cheers
What do you mean?
It's running and i saw / see people planing on it.
If you can't find it check your release version of the game.
I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

comie1

Post by comie1 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:34 pm

I mean people were asking me if the server has been taken down as whenever they checked it wasn't up. At the time of posting I had checked and it wasn't showing (still isn't now) I am on the current beta build, which the server was running on a few days ago. If it's up it's up I'll tell them to check their settings etc.

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Thu May 03, 2018 9:13 am

comie1 wrote:I mean people were asking me if the server has been taken down as whenever they checked it wasn't up. At the time of posting I had checked and it wasn't showing (still isn't now) I am on the current beta build, which the server was running on a few days ago. If it's up it's up I'll tell them to check their settings etc.
It's running on the release version of the game.
I had been telling Hitler for over a year, since my first flight in an Me-262, that only Focke Wulf Fw-190 fighter production should continue in conventional aircraft, to discontinue the Me-109, which was outdated, and to focus on building a massive jet-fighter force. - Galland
Any idiot could fly a Spitfire, but it took a lot of training to fly a 109. - Gerald Stapleton

applesinduck

Post by applesinduck » Sat May 05, 2018 9:12 am

Pleaseee update it to the Open Beta branch. 2.5.1 contains M3 update for Mig-21Bis. This is a must have for a good session in ACG coldwar server.

IronJockel

Post by IronJockel » Sun May 06, 2018 12:27 pm

I understand that this update is important, but the update breaks the missions, what broke the server in the days i was away.