DCS MODERN CONFLICT SIGNUP THREAD

Insurgency and borderless global conflict

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Sokka

Re: DCS MODERN CONFLICT SIGNUP THREAD

Post by Sokka » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:07 pm

I am fairly sure that the stores have that effect in the F-15 now that it has the advanced flight modeling, but not 100% on that. The A-10C definitely models that though and you have to trim after each drop.

Redeye

Post by Redeye » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:18 pm

Well, it has nothing to do with the PFM. It is a loadout bug, hence the rolling and lack of fuel. The AC should be perfectly stable when loaded such. We had a balanced loadout all of us.

AFM, or PFM more correctly have been around for some time now. I find it hard to believe this was intentional. Time will tell though. I'm no expert:)

Vukac
Flight Sergeant
Flight Sergeant

Post by Vukac » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:48 pm

Redeye how to pass server? :oops:
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."

Redeye

Post by Redeye » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:13 pm

The password you mean? There is no running server for Modern Conflict mate. We just host events. There are announced in the DCS/Modern Conflict forum. We have been running an F-15 campaign, but that is nearing completion. After this, more stuff is sure to come:) Keep looking:)

Vukac
Flight Sergeant
Flight Sergeant

Post by Vukac » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:17 pm

Redeye wrote:The password you mean? There is no running server for Modern Conflict mate. We just host events. There are announced in the DCS/Modern Conflict forum. We have been running an F-15 campaign, but that is nearing completion. After this, more stuff is sure to come:) Keep looking:)
OK
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."

Bubi

Post by Bubi » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:56 pm

@Random,

That was a wat cool dissimilar A2G COOP session bra!
Enjoyed flying with your MiG21 and shacking those ground movers.

Thank you (cheers)
"Train as you fight, fight as you train"

Redeye

Post by Redeye » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Just a quick heads up that Modern Conflict events are far from over. I was, like the rest of you, really and I mean REALLY hoping that EDGE would be along by now- but mission making is ongoing behind the scenes, both PVP events and the F-15 PVE campaign. Stay tuned and don't rust away;)

Redeye

Post by Redeye » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:08 pm

Getting ready to launch the final phase of our F-15 PVE campaign-

the next mission will launch at Thursday, Feb 12th at 20.00, provided that we get a decent host.

This mission, the first of four remaining in our "Bear Trap" campaign, will be a NON COMBAT ops. The reason for this is because I know it has been quite a while since a few of the regulars have strapped on the Eagle, and I want people to come back and have a good time refamiliarizing themselves, flying in formations and having a good time before we bring out the guns again.

I need you to SIGN UP if you intend to join the session. If something comes up and you cannot make it, no worries.

The mission will have 8 slots initially, and will envolve a cross country flight in various formations and altitudes as our squadron, the 493rd, are to give an 'airshow' (Read: Overhead passes in formation etc) at Vaziani to Impress a Russian delegate send there to discuss the current crisis.

Looking forward to it gents- shout out if you reckon you'll be there!
Redeye.

Broadsword

Post by Broadsword » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:38 pm

At the moment I'd say 80% chance of me being able to attend.
I must go up to the skies again, to the peace of silent flight, To the gull’s way, and the hawk’s way, and the free wings’ delight;
And all I ask is a friendly joke with a laughing fellow rover, And a large beer, and a deep sleep, when the long flight’s over.

Redeye

Post by Redeye » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:01 pm

Good show:) Its been to long Broadsword old chap. We must rally the troops and kick some more commie ass:)