Anyone still interested in modern combat?

Insurgency and borderless global conflict

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

4535jacks

Anyone still interested in modern combat?

Post by 4535jacks » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:32 pm

I noticed today there was a server called ACG Mig-21 Training. I would be keen to get involved with some modern combat training on the following aircraft:

SU-25T
Huey
F-15 (can fly the thing but have no idea about the radar)

At some point I will get round to learning the A-10C but without a warthog HOTAS I will need to learn a lot of keys and so I keep putting it off!

So if anyone is planning any training or a coop mission or even just a session in one of the popular servers and you want someone to fly with then please let me know.

Gary

Redeye

Re: Anyone still interested in modern combat?

Post by Redeye » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:20 pm

There is some activity regarding modern combat- but it is currently sporadic. We did run a number of co-op mission, and pvp for modern fighters, some of them very successful, some not so much, much due to technical issues that will hopefully be sorted with DCS2. All in all, we had some really awesome flights and there will be more of these kinds of missions coming. I'll give you a shout when able and I can talk show you some very basic tricks in the F-15.

Boyezee

Re: Anyone still interested in modern combat?

Post by Boyezee » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:53 am

Yes Redeye, myself and a few others did a F15 campaign that was a lot of fun but did need some kinks ironing out.

As he mentions we are looking to start something else up in the near future - I'm very keen to do more events in DCS.