Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Re: Do Aliens exist?

Post by Dickie » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:57 pm

Bubi wrote:Pilots have been sighting UFOs since WW2, where they called them “Foo-Fighters”.

While i dont doubt some of these are real encounters with an unknown object, and many more are other natural occurrences or fakes; it seems to me incredulous some being able to reach the Earth from who knows where would just flit around and be a ghostly nuisance. I have a theory for what they are, but i dont think this is the place to discuss it.

Meanwhile, off to see SW-8 on Monday.

Cheers

But this is real

Wozaworld

Post by Wozaworld » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Operation Highjump.
"Always treat your kite like you treat your woman, climb inside her five times a day and take her to heaven and back.."

i7 8700K @ 5Ghz H100X Water cooled, Asus Maximus X Hero, 32gb DDR4 3000mhz ram, GTX1080ti 11gb , 250gb SSD, Thrustmaster warthog stick, X-55 H.O.T.A.S, Combat Rudder pedals, TrackIR5, GHD Hair straightners, Quite a nice kettle. Oh! and one of those Oculus majiggy thingys

Brigg

Post by Brigg » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:12 pm

ffs no

Toxic

Post by Toxic » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:00 am

I truly believe we are not alone in this universe. But, I do not discount the possibility of life advanced enough to take a peak and visit Earth.

Brennan
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Post by Brennan » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:22 pm

I truly believe we are not alone in this universe. But, I do not discount the possibility of life advanced enough to take a peak and visit Earth.

Take into account last discoveries made by quantum physicians concerning time dimension and parallel universes. Travelling from stars to stars become quite possible for an advanced civilization.
Moreover we ignore where UFOS are coming from, not only from an other planet but maybe also from parallel universes or from the future or from other dimensions.
In any case, NASA recognized last days that UFO were no more a Science fiction subject but now a real scientific question and The Pentagon has admitted it ran a secret programme tasked with investigating sightings of unidentified flying objects:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 15136.html

Nev

Post by Nev » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:00 pm

Given size of the universe then yes. Have we been visited maybe. More likely if a civilisation has the ability to travel vast expanses of the universe, the need for conflict has ceased. Meaning one scan of this planet & quite likely found it not worth the bother!

Always above, seldom on the same level, never underneath.

- Edward Mannock 73 victories

Tex
Flight Sergeant
Flight Sergeant

Post by Tex » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:25 pm

It looked like in game rubber banding just before a server crash to me.
Image Howdy Ya'll!

Geordie

Post by Geordie » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:45 pm

In regards to the Fermi Paradox I'd like to bring up Simulation Theory. That may be why they don't contact earth.

I firmly believe that we are not alone, and the truth is out there!
I mean, I had fast motor cars and fast motor bikes, and when I wasn't crashing airplanes, I was crashing motor bikes. It's all part of the game — Sir Harry Broadhurst

Bunny

Post by Bunny » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:02 pm

Nev wrote:Given size of the universe then yes. Have we been visited maybe. More likely if a civilisation has the ability to travel vast expanses of the universe, the need for conflict has ceased. Meaning one scan of this planet & quite likely found it not worth the bother!
They didn't find ACG, that's where they went wrong :D

Oh shit, or maybe they did, but they found Kildren first, and assumed he was the archetypal human :o

“It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes I-16s.” - Douglas Adams

Dange

Post by Dange » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:21 pm

I know that they exist .... I 'm married to one !!!