Hello!

All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.

Moderator: Board of Directors

Venture1

Hello!

Post by Venture1 » Mon May 21, 2018 4:23 am

Hi y'all, I have been interested in getting into flight sims again and thought why not go big? Loved IL2: 1946 as a kid and have picked up cliffs and want to get reacquainted, and was interested in an organized community dedicated to authenticity. Interested in flying Luftwaffe, thanks!

Double

Re: Hello!

Post by Double » Mon May 21, 2018 7:01 am

Welcome Venture1! :salute:

We have a lot of guys around here willing to help get you up to speed, both in Cliffs of Dover and Battle of Moscow where we are moving to come August. Just let us know how we can help and don't be afraid to jump onto our TeamSpeak and say hi.

:salute: DS
"I hate being bipolar, it's fucking awesome!

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Mon May 21, 2018 10:57 am

^^^ That. And welcome :salute:

Shadepiece

Post by Shadepiece » Thu May 24, 2018 5:03 am

Oh excellent! It's not every day someone wanders in wanting to fly LW! Welcome Venture. There are plenty of folks happy to get you up to speed.

BlackDog

Post by BlackDog » Thu May 24, 2018 10:29 am

Greetings....

PS. 5th Staffel is widely regarded as the finest Staffel in the LW... :nice:

Come say hello, we train Wednesday's at 8pm and obviously fly on Sunday's for our campaign missions. You'll often find one of us on TS of an evening...

:salute:
BD
We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go always a little further; it may be beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow across that angry or that glimmering sea

Dickie
Group Captain
Group Captain
ACG Board
contributor

Post by Dickie » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:23 am

Venture1 wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:23 am
Hi y'all, I have been interested in getting into flight sims again and thought why not go big? Loved IL2: 1946 as a kid and have picked up cliffs and want to get reacquainted, and was interested in an organized community dedicated to authenticity. Interested in flying Luftwaffe, thanks!

Did you get reacquainted fella?

Kit Pepper
Leutnant
Leutnant
Adjutant
contributor

Post by Kit Pepper » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:01 pm

BlackDog wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 10:29 am
Greetings....

Come say hello, we train Wednesday's at 8pm and obviously fly on Sunday's for our campaign missions. You'll often find one of us on TS of an evening...

BD
What time zone on Wednesday is 5th training, and are you still on CoD or have you switched to BoX for training? I now (for the summer) have my evenings free. I'm in the EST time zone. I need training before I'm thrown to the wolves.
Been "flying" the 109 in CoD, and have purchased BoS and BoM, but haven't hooked them up yet. Still sorting out my gear (new PC coming soon). Any chance I can train with you guys?

Jackman
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Staffelkapitan
contributor

Post by Jackman » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:51 pm

Kit Pepper wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:01 pm
BlackDog wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 10:29 am
Greetings....

BD
What time zone on Wednesday is 5th training, and are you still on CoD or have you switched to BoX for training? I now (for the summer) have my evenings free. I'm in the EST time zone. I need training before I'm thrown to the wolves.
Been "flying" the 109 in CoD, and have purchased BoS and BoM, but haven't hooked them up yet. Still sorting out my gear (new PC coming soon). Any chance I can train with you guys?
Hi Kit

We train from 20:00 GMT and maybe one or two more cliffs sessions then we will start on BOM. And yes you are very welcome to join us any time :salute:

May today be better than yesterday, but, not as good as tomorrow.

Kit Pepper
Leutnant
Leutnant
Adjutant
contributor

Post by Kit Pepper » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:32 pm

Outstanding! Thanks! I'll make it this Wednesday and try too keep up (and not fuck up).

Bunny

Post by Bunny » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:09 am

Kit Pepper wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:32 pm
...and not fuck up.
But fucking up is one of our prerequisites :shock:

“It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes I-16s.” - Douglas Adams