T16000 HOTAS Owners.... useful?

Idle chat for all ACG and friends

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

BlackDog

T16000 HOTAS Owners.... useful?

Post by BlackDog » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:04 pm

Hello chaps,

Having just started flying DCS, binding a whole bunch of new buttons has been a steep learning curve/nightmare... for some of us 'Older Farts' :D Trying to remember which key is bound to which can be a problem... and not wanting to dump my chaff, flares, munitions, etc whilst trying to turn an engine on or off... I found this....

Obviously being able to print this out and write a note on each key is useful for those lacking in mental dexterity/multiple game players.

Hope it helps some of you...

:salute:
BD
We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go always a little further; it may be beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow across that angry or that glimmering sea

Geordie

Re: T16000 HOTAS Owners.... useful?

Post by Geordie » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:36 am

Very useful BlackDog. I may have to use this as I'm a bit hopeless when it comes to binding.
I mean, I had fast motor cars and fast motor bikes, and when I wasn't crashing airplanes, I was crashing motor bikes. It's all part of the game — Sir Harry Broadhurst

Lachs
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Lachs » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:51 pm

Man... I had forgotten how much crap was mapped to my stick. I only use 25% of the functions I've mapped. :joyman:

Thank you for this!

Sharpe

Post by Sharpe » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:31 pm

Just a heads up 'Hat 1' is also a POV hat. Although I use it as a four-way because head tracking ;)
Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood and the last drop of fuel - to the last beat of the heart.