The ACG Interview Series

Where you can pick up on your daily propaganda

Moderators: Board of Directors, Command

Paddy

The ACG Interview Series

Post by Paddy » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:56 am

Ladies & Gentleman,

I am happy to unveil the first part of a series of planned audio interviews with ACG movers and shakers. Our big man of tender years, Luftasher, patiently sat through a bunch of questions at 7am Aussie time and gave some interesting, insightful, and clearly honest answers.

I added visuals to the following just in case #GenerationMe is used to watching a screen, so hopefully you'll be entertained.

Please let us know if you enjoy this by commenting on youtube or here. There is also part II of Luft's interview to come and several other people are already lined up for the firing line roll of honour.

Postscript.
This took far, far, far longer to produce than you can imagine, as adding visuals alone is a humungous bag of effort and now I still hear Luft's voice inside my head at night. However, if you enjoy it, then I'm game to keep producing them and seeing how other interviews pan out, so let me know. Part II will be delayed as I'm away on holiday this week. Big thanks to Luftasher.
Cheers,

Paddy
Group Captain John 'Paddy' Hemingway, we salute you

Onebad

Re: The ACG Interview Series

Post by Onebad » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:05 am

Miracle he didn't mute himself halfway through just to come back and lash out some passive agressive comments :D

Woop

Post by Woop » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:11 am

Great stuff Paddy. I've changed the video title slightly so it can more easily appear on the Google search.

Paddy

Post by Paddy » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:37 am

Woop wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:11 am
Great stuff Paddy. I've changed the video title slightly so it can more easily appear on the Google search.
:nice:
Cheers,

Paddy
Group Captain John 'Paddy' Hemingway, we salute you

Ginger
Wing Commander
Wing Commander
ACG Board
contributor
Location: The centre of the known universe Nottingham, England

Post by Ginger » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:47 pm

Nice one Paddy , if you do Onebad make sure it's in widescreen with subtitles. :nice:
DEAD PILOTS DONT MAKE CLAIMS