All information about our Campaign and the Joining Process can be found here.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:27 pm
Hi there - just registered after a little flight on IL2-BOS. Normally fly IL2-BOS, or DCS - red or blue. Cheers.
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:18 pm
- Location: Conwy, North Wales
hello Venturi and welcome to ACG. Get yourself onto our teamspeak when you can. There are usually people flying on Wednesday and Thursday night for training
- Flight Sergeant
- Posts: 227
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:10 pm
- Location: Southampton
Nice flying with you tonight, you're very welcome to join us.
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:02 pm
- Location: Nokia, Finland
AKA The Big Finn
- Sergeant Pilot
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:52 pm
- Location: Graceland
Welcome, Venturi. Looking forward to flying with you.
- Pilot Officer
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:54 pm
- Location: West Yorkshire
Hi mate, glad to see you on here. Was good having you fly with 615 for yesterday's mission. As people have said we have guys on TS most evenings, in both EU and NA time zones. Look forward to seeing you around!
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:59 pm
In our teamspeak there are always people happy to help you choosing the right plane and squadron for you!