Mission 33

Luftwaffe flight reports for the epic ACG Historical Campaign - "Peace In Our Time" covering the Fall of France and the Battle of Britain. We are recruiting new pilots so you can join this - post in the Reception to request a seat. This forum is publically viewable.

Moderators: Board of Directors, Administration Staff, Skin Team, Treasurers

Thaine

Mission 33

Post by Thaine » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:11 pm

Please use the form in the ACG Pilot- and Mission database for report submission: http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/acg-pam/

For instructions read this thread: http://aircombatgroup.co.uk/forum/viewt ... =66&t=1169

In case of problems with the database please contact me. Reports can be posted in this thread as a backup routine.

Signed
P/O Thaine
ACG-Adjutant
Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel

Flyby
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: Mission 33

Post by Flyby » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:49 am

I filled out a debrief for mission 33 and clicked the submit button. I thought I could check back later and see the status as "Pending", but I still see the debrief button as i f I never submitted a report. What gives?
Flyby out
My Warrior creed:ACG; A good place to be.

Robo

Post by Robo » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:44 am

Flyby, I can see your report alright.

Thaine

Post by Thaine » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:11 am

Everything is as it should be, Flyby. I'll write some more instructions and explanations on how the thing works. Just some quick info for your case now.

You are allowed to write or edit the report as long as the mission is in debriefing. Once you've submitted a report and click the "write/edit report" button again, you're old report will be loaded into the form for editing.

On the list of all reports you have the statuses "Pending" and "Approved". The reports have to be read and approved by an adjutant or commanding officer. Adjutant and commanding officers have a button in each report that says "Accept Report", you do not see this button. Once this button is pressed, the state of the report goes to "Approved", look for example at the reports of 7/JG26. You will see that as well in each report at the bottom where it sais "Report accepted by:", in pending state no name is listed there; once the report is approved, it sais: "Report accepted by: Thaine" for example.
Now the data is released to be used in the profiles and any other statistical calculations that will be build in.

The mission status will be changed to "closed" once the debriefing period is over. From then on you can't edit or write reports anymore and the "write/edit report" button will dissappear.

Sorry if I caused any confusion.
Fractal Design Define R6 / Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER / Intel i9-9900K / 32 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080Ti / WD Black SN750 / Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum / Corsair RM850x / WINDOWS 10 / LG 42LE5300 / TrackIR / HP Reverb G2 / Saitek AV8R-MK3 / Saitek ProFlight Throttle Quadrant / Saitek ProFlight Rudder Paddels / Saitek ProFlight Cessna Trim Wheel

Flyby
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Flyby » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:51 am

Guys thank you. I must have been thinking instantaneous or something. Thane, your explanation of the process is appreciated, as is appreciated the amount of work it must have taken to prepare this project.
Flyby out
My Warrior creed:ACG; A good place to be.

Javelina

Post by Javelina » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:37 am

Nice work Thaine! I know it's a WIP, but this is pretty cool. :)
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra, i7-9700k (4.9ghz all cores), NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL-14 3200mhz RAM, RTX3090FE, Soundblaster Z, Yamaha 5.1 A/V, 2x 512GB Samsung NVMe, 1x 1TB Samsung NVMe, Win 10 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, JetSeat KW-908, Reverb G2, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower Case, EVGA 850P2 PSU, PointCTRL